A Healthy Meal
The nutrients of Black Chicken is highly recommended for girls, women & elderly folks. There are many benefits of Black Chicken when boiled in soup that can help to improve our well-being especially after every menstruation cycle ends for women.
- Increases female fertility
- Nourishes spleen, kidney & lungs
- Benefits liver
- Promotes blood circulation & reduces risk of heart attack / stroke
- Prevents high blood pressure
- Stabilizes blood sugar level
- Lowers in cholesterol
- Protects eyesight
- Improves digestion
- Boosts immune system & metabolism
- Source of antioxidant
- Source of vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12
- Source of calcium
- Source of protein (higher than general chicken)
- Source of vitamin E (prevents blood clog, reduces risk of coronary artery disorder & is good for skin)
Burdock is a plant that is found all over the world. The roots, leaves, and seeds are used to make medicine. However, not many people know about the Burdock and its health benefits. As I couldn't find the China's Burdock, hence, I bought the Japan's Burdock. Personally, I still prefer the China's Burdock. This soup is easy to cook and I hope after seeing this video, you may cook this Burdock Soup for your family too!
- It removes toxins from the blood
- It may prevent some types of cancer
- It can help to treat skin issues
- It’s a powerhouse of antioxidants
Snow/White Fungus (银耳/白木耳) though is also called "poor man's bird nest" / “穷人燕窝”. It has the same high collagen content with similar health and beauty benefits as bird nests which could improve skin complexion. So, why not try cooking it ourselves at home sometimes.
- It has anti-inflammatory and cancer-fighting properties.
- It contains iron, vitamin C, calcium and phosphorus.
- It is effective for the elderly with weak respiratory and immune system as it nourishes the lungs, heals dry cough and clears heat in the lungs.
1. Red beans contain large amount of dietary fibre and potassium, which have effects of reducing swelling and diuresis, moistening the intestines and laxative, and strengthening blood and heart.
2. Soybeans can prevent hardening of blood vessels, prevent cardiovascular diseases, and protect the heart. The lecithin in soybeans also has the effect of preventing excessive fat accumulation in the liver, thereby effectively preventing fatty liver caused by obesity.
3. Black beans nourish kidneys. Black beans contain high fibre which promote gastrointestinal motility and prevent constipation.
4. White beans invigorate the spleen and lungs. White beans contain a variety of vitamins necessary for the human body. Many people who experience dryness during autumn may consume some white beans appropriately, which can have the benefit of strengthening the spleen and lungs.
5. Green beans are good for detoxification and reduce body heatiness. Green beans can be consumed all year round and are recommended to consume with the skin.
The above types of beans all have good health effects. For best result, it is recommended to soak the beans in advance.